Are you overwhelmed and frustrated by food sensitivities? I can help you:
- Stop constantly worrying about food and get back to doing things you enjoy,
- Calm your food fears,
- Heal your limbic system overreaction to food,
- Figure out the foods you truly need to avoid and reintroduce the rest,
- Let go of diet restriction lists,
- Find your “safe” foods,
- Create a balanced, nourishing meal plan.
Calm Your Food Fears & Expand Your Diet Program
- $365 USD ($485 CND)
- Online access to the client resources. See Calm Your Food Fears & Expand Your Diet.
- Six video-conference appointments. I will send you a detailed written summary after each appointment.
- Prompt, unlimited e-mail support between appointments.
- Six months of support.
- Additional follow-up appointments and e-mail support are available for $85 USD ($110 CND).
Why consult a registered dietitian (RD)? Nutrition counselling is offered by a variety of people using different titles. Like all regulated health professionals, dietitians undergo comprehensive and rigorous training, both on the job and in universities. In Canada, a dietitian must be registered with their provincial college, which includes a four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited university, an internship program (usually one year) and college exams. The college protects the public, by ensuring members provide ethical, evidenced-based services and maintain competence through yearly education programs. If clients feel their service did not meet these standards, they have recourse through the college.
Dietitians look beyond fads and gimmicks to deliver reliable, life-changing advice.