Do you need help expanding your diet or minimizing food fears and frustrations? You’ve come to the right place. I will help you develop an individualized plan to gradually reintroduce restricted food, and I will support you through the process.
Four-Month Support Plan includes: $420 CND ($340 USD )
- Four-month access to the Minimize Food Fears and Frustration Resources
- Four-month access to the Additional Client Resources
- Four video-conference appointments, one hour each
- Prompt, unlimited e-mail support between appointments
- Additional follow-up appointments and e-mail support are available for $85 CND ($69 USD)
Here's an overview of the four-month support plan:
Why consult a registered dietitian (RD)? Nutrition counselling is offered by a variety of people using different titles. Like all regulated health professionals, dietitians undergo comprehensive and rigorous training, both on the job and in universities. In Canada, a dietitian must be registered with their provincial college, which includes a four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited university, an internship program (usually one year) and college exams. The college protects the public, by ensuring members provide ethical, evidenced-based services and maintain competence through yearly education programs. If clients feel their service did not meet these standards, they have recourse through the college.
Dietitians look beyond fads and gimmicks to deliver reliable, life-changing advice.