Food Reintroduction Support Plan $420 CND ($340 USD )
- Access to Food Reintroduction Online Learning and Workbook and Living Well With a Restricted Diet.
- Four months of support (see video for more details)
- Four video-conference appointments, one hour each- I will send you a detailed written summary after each appointment.
- Prompt, unlimited e-mail support between appointments
- Additional follow-up appointments and e-mail support are available for $85 CND ($69 USD)
Why consult a registered dietitian (RD)? Nutrition counselling is offered by a variety of people using different titles. Like all regulated health professionals, dietitians undergo comprehensive and rigorous training, both on the job and in universities. In Canada, a dietitian must be registered with their provincial college, which includes a four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited university, an internship program (usually one year) and college exams. The college protects the public, by ensuring members provide ethical, evidenced-based services and maintain competence through yearly education programs. If clients feel their service did not meet these standards, they have recourse through the college.
Dietitians look beyond fads and gimmicks to deliver reliable, life-changing advice.